Wings Fund

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome to "Wings Of York"

Hello, and welcome to my new food blog. I figured since they seem to be very popular these days, why not give it a shot? As you may have surmised by the title, this blog will focus on one of my favorite foods; Buffalo wings!

My task, to eat as many different types of wings in the York area between now and my 30th birthday which is September 19, 2013. And believe me, there is no shortage of options around here - Arooga's, TNT, Wings To Go, MoMo's, and a new Buffalo Wild Wings coming soon just to name a few. Also, should I be anywhere else outside of York where wings are an option, they'll be fair game for documentation in this blog also. Any excuse to have some wings is a good one in my book. And this is... well, it's not a book, but I'm sure you get what I'm driving at here.

Ideally the plan is to update at the very least weekly or bi-weekly. There will be pictures of the wings and reviews of the wings themselves as well as the sauces used. Bucking the trend of other food blogs though, I'm not going to use Instagram for uploading the pictures. Because honestly, why bother with unnecessary filters and effects?

If you have suggestions of places to try, I'm entirely open to them. Feel free to post them here or e-mail them to chrismcg1983@gmail.com

Also, you see that "Donate" button at the top of the page? That's the wing fund. If you'd like to contribute to my wing-eating endeavors, feel free to click that button and throw a couple bucks my way.

OK, I guess that'll do it for this introductory post. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you'll follow my chicken-centric conquest for the next year or so. Mmm... wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment