Wings Fund

Friday, January 25, 2013

Momo's - Visit #1(?)

Welcome back to another entry for Wings of York. Last week I decided to try a new place for wings, Momo's Pizza and Wings. Momo's is a small franchise in the area that sprang up over the last year or so. And after seeing they had a variety of 32 different sauces to try, I decided to pay them a visit. I went with two 10-piece orders of wings; One with mild sauce and one with Asian Style Orange "Juice". So, let's take a look!

MILD



These were OK. A little too strong on the butter flavor if you ask me though. Really overpowered whatever spice was present in the sauce in the first place. Low marks on this one.

ASIAN STYLE ORANGE "JUICE"



Flavor Description From The Menu: Like Chinese Orange Chicken? You'll love this sauce!

This sauce really disappointed me. I love Orange Chicken! But this sauce was a pretty bland offering. The first couple of wings were very flavorful. But then, the remaining wings seemed flavorless by comparison. I don't know if it was because they weren't evenly coated or what, but this sauce just didn't do it for me.


So, Momo's... I wasn't all that impressed with the place. I might try it again at some point. But I won't necessarily go rushing back. Maybe they'll pizza will impress me more. We'll see, I guess. 


Flavor Tally
Arooga's: 2/34
Momo's: 2/32


TOTAL WINGS CONSUMED: 40


No comments:

Post a Comment